Creative Concepts & Design was recently awarded a Quality Business Award. We’re pretty excited about it. Keeping our customers happy has always been our top priority. We work hard on having great communication from the start. We listen closely to your ideas and try to meet or exceed your expectations every step of the way from design to functionality to budget. But when someone outside of our organization recognizes us for our excellence, that’s awesome. Read on to see what being a Quality Business Award winner means and why we’re so proud.
What Is a Quality Business Award?
Quality Business Award recipients are recognized as the top companies in the USA that have an overall quality score of 95% or greater. Businesses that have won a quality business award represent less than 1% of registered businesses in the United States.
Businesses are chosen using an internal point scoring system. Here are the criteria considered:
- A business must have an exceptional overall quality rating.
- The business must have outstanding customer reviews and reputation from more than 3 different platforms.
- Businesses that respond to customers’ questions and concerns with continued regularity.
- Businesses with exceptional records spanning over multiple years with zero or very low amount of complaints.
- Businesses that conduct their day-to-day efforts with the highest integrity and have shown a continuous trend of giving back to their local community and reducing their carbon footprint.
Providing a Fantastic Deck Building Experience
Each year Quality Business Awards (QBA) starts the process from scratch and re-evaluates each business in the U.S. The award is their seal of approval that a business has achieved an overall quality score of 95% or greater. “Their dedication to providing a quality product and maintaining an overall fantastic customer experience is recognized.” We are naturally very proud of this award. Follow this link to find more businesses in Kansas City who have won a Quality Business Award.
Kansas City’s Custom Deck Builders
At Creative Concepts and Design, if you can imagine it, we can help you design it and build it. We’d love to hear your deck ideas – the more creative, the better! We’ve been building custom decks in Kansas City and we have plenty of satisfied customers you can talk to.